Sometime you like a photo, Video or any type of media and want to share on your social network, what you do go to each social networking website login and upload the media content into your social network. But now you can manage all your social network media files from a single interface but how answer is Oosah.
Oosah allow you to drag-n-drop files between Oosah, Flickr, YouTube, Facebook, and Picasa. The Oosah site itself is essentially a free 2GB online storage service with a snazzy, browser-based file management tool. Once you give it credentials to these other content-sharing sites, it becomes a hub of sorts that reduces the pain points to data transfer.Oosah also gives you one gallery widget, this gallery widget can be integrated to any of your social network website. Oosah gallery widget allows you to embed video, photo or any other type of media file.
Oosah is a free web based personal media content management system. To use Oasah you just have to sign up for Ooash. Some features that I found over the Ooash Website
- Easily swap files from site-to-site or to and from Ooash.
- Create cross-site mashup, slideshows, galleries and playlists.
- Share with friends, place on social networks and link or embed anywhere.
- Intuitive drag and drop interface.
- 2 GB of f Storage for free.
- Source Techcrunch and Lifehacker and Ooash