How it works for users ?
- When the Beam Icon is clicked it allows the user to input a mobile number and have content sent to a mobile device.
- Mobile numbers entered are sent securely and not passed to website publishers using the BeamMe system.
- If the Beam is sponsored by an advertiser an extra 130 characters will be sent with an advert, this is not an opt in service, you will receive no further communication from the advertiser.
- Each advertising message sent from BeamMe enables the service to be free to the end user.
How does it work for a publisher?
- A small snippet of code is inserted into a website to generate the button.
- Variables can be used in place of standard content to generate dynamic Beams.
- Edit Beam content directly in the website code. No need to regenerate code when changes need to be made.
- Access to full reporting allows insights into user behavior.
Where Beam Fit in Your website?
- There is no limit to what you can Beam. Here are just a few: Address details, product listings, mobile URL’s, recipe ingredients, promotional codes, WAP links, flight confirmations, movie times, event details, news, stock prices, vouchers, bus and train times.
- A website publisher can add Beam code to any information on their site, even dynamic information.
- Beams are great for driving traffic to publisher or advertiser mobile assets via live links in the SMS
Visit BeamMe website